Recipe - 14 Carrot Golden PieCategories: Cakes, 14 Carrot Golden Pie
1 Whole Unbaked 9" Pastry
2 cup Cooked Carrots; sieved Or
1 cup Honey; Clover Or Orange
Three fourths cup Evaporated Milk; Undiluted
One half teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
One half teaspoon Nutmeg
One half teaspoon Ginger; Ground
1/8 teaspoon Cloves; Ground
3 Whole Eggs; Slightly Beaten
1. Chill pastry shell while you make filling.
2. Combine carrots, honey, milk, salt and spices.
3. Stir in slightly beaten eggs, blend well, and pour into pastry shell.
4. Bake in 400 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes, until knife inserted near edge
of pie comes out clean.
5. Filling may be slightly quivery in center.
6. Cool on wire rack 30 minutes, then chill.
7. Top each serving with lightly whipped cream, sour cream or ice cream
Yield 6 to 8 servings.
Recipe by: DG
Posted to recipeludigest Volume 01 Number 193 by "Diane Geary"
firstname.lastname@example.org on Nov 3, 1997
14 Carrot Golden Pie recipe makes 16 Servings
New How To Recipes:
Vanilla Soft Serve Yogurt Recipe
Marinated Chicken And Pork Recipe
Skinny Peppered Lamburgers In Herbed Pizzaiola Sauce Recipe
Curried Fruit 3 Recipe
Rice Pudding With Bourbon Recipe
Creamy Chocolate Lace Cheesecake Recipe
Creamless Creamed Corn Chowder With Lobster And Summer Ve Recipe
Wow! Cooking is easy!