Recipe - Bacon ScallopsCategories: Scallops, Appetizers, Bacon Scallops
10 Bacon slices
20 lg Sea scallops
1 cup Whipping cream
2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoon Pure maple syrup
Snipped fresh chives
1. Preheat oven to 350degrees.
2. Arrange bacon slices on baking sheet. Bake until pale golden, about 8
3. Cut each slice crosswise in half. Cool.
4. Wrap 1 bacon piece around sides of each scallop and secure with a
5. Preheat oven to 400degrees. Place scallops on baking sheet and bake
until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, boil cream in heavy large skillet until reduced to Three fourths c.,
about 3 minutes.
7. Add mustard and syrup and boil until thickened to sauce consistency,
about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
8. Remove toothpicks from scallops. Spoon sauce evenly onto 4 small plates.
Arrange scallops decoratively atop sauce.
9. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
Posted to recipeludigest Volume 01 Number 382 by RecipeLu
email@example.com on Dec 18, 1997
Bacon Scallops recipe makes 5 Servings