Recipe - Microwave FudgeCategories: Candies, Chocolate, Microwave Fudge
1 pound Confectioners' sugar
One half cup Cocoa
One fourth cup Milk
One fourth pound Butter or margarine
1 teaspoon Vanilla
One half cup Chopped nuts
1. Lightly grease an 8inch square dish. Set aside.
2. Place confectioners' sugar and cocoa in a mediumsized, heatresistant,
nonmetallic mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Add milk and butter to sugarcocoa mixture. DO NOT STIR (I was told to
make a little well in the sugar stuff and then putting the butter and milk
in the well, and I'm surprised to find it doesn't say that in the
4. Heat, uncovered, on FULL POWER 2 minutes.
5. After cooking, stir just to combine ingredients.
6. Add vanilla and nuts. Stir until blended.
7. Pour into prepared dish and refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting and
Valerie's Note: Serve fudge squares with a big bowl of hot buttered
popcorn, turn on a good movie and nestle in with that special someone....
From Gemini's MASSIVE MealMaster collection at www.synapse.com/~gemini
Microwave Fudge recipe makes 9 Servings