Recipe - Sherris Favorite Crab DipCategories: Dip, Sherris Favorite Crab Dip
16 ounce Cream cheese; softened
16 ounce Flaked crab meat (or the
equivalent canned or
5 tablespoon Milk
1 teaspoon Prepared horseradish
One half teaspoon Salt
One half teaspoon White pepper (black works;
4 tablespoon Minced dry onion
From: shfrye@PEN.K12.VA.US (Sharon H. Frye)
Date: 960329 16:31:29 EST
1. Let cream cheese come to room temperature.
2. Pick all shell from crab meat, and set aside. If using canned or frozen,
3. Blend milk with cheese and onion. add horseradish, salt, and pepper.
4. Fold in crab meat. Put into a casserole dish and bake in a 350 degree
preheated oven about 20 minutes, or until center is bubbly.
5. Spoon into a chafing dish, and keep hot. Serve with assorted crackers.
Makes about 4 cups.
Note: If there are any leftovers (there never are for me) then thin with a
little milk and serve over toast points for a quick lunch.)
EATL Digest 30 June 1996
From the EATL recipe list. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive,
Sherris Favorite Crab Dip recipe makes 1 Servings